Concerns, Complaints and Suggestions

We have a number of ways in which you or your representative/family member can raise a concern, complaint or make a suggestion:

If you have a complaint about any aspect of your service, in the first instance you should direct your complaint to the service administrator for your Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) on: (02) 9832 4599

If the matter is not resolved or you have further concerns, please contact the Operations and Development Manager, on (02) 9832 5418

If you feel uncomfortable ringing, you may ask your advocate to ring or you may write to:

The Operations and Development Manager
Our Lady of Consolation Aged Care & Services Ltd
32 Evans Rd,
Rooty Hill NSW 2766

You will receive prompt attention to your complaint and the final outcome will be confirmed in writing.

If you are dissatisfied with the outcome you can write to:

The Chief Executive Officer
Our Lady of Consolation Aged Care & Services Ltd
32 Evans Road,
Rooty Hill, NSW 2766

The Chief Executive Officer may ask for that the matter be reviewed or may refer the matter to mediation.

Clients and their representatives may also make an external complaint.

The appropriate external agency for complaints about Commonwealth Home Support Program service provided to clients over 65 years old (or over 50 years of age for Aboriginal or Torres Strait island people) is The Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission, contact details are as follows:

Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission
GPO Box 9819
(Letters should be marked ‘Confidential’)
Toll-free: 1800-951-822

Whilst OLOC would prefer to have the opportunity to resolve all complaints directly in the first instance, OLOC also respects the right of clients and their representatives to make an external complaint.