Concerns, Complaints and Suggestions

We have a number of ways in which you or your representative/family member can raise a concern, complaint or make a suggestion:

If you have a complaint about any aspect of your OLOC service, in the first instance you should direct your complaint to the administrator for your National Disability Insurance Scheme Services on: (02) 9832 4599

If the matter is not resolved or you have further concerns, please contact the Operations and Development Manager, on (02) 9832 5418

If you feel uncomfortable ringing, you may ask your advocate to ring or you may write to:

The Operations and Development Manager
Our Lady of Consolation Aged Care & Services Ltd
32 Evans Rd,
Rooty Hill NSW 2766

You will receive prompt attention to your complaint and be kept up to date at each stage of the complaint handling process. The final outcome will be confirmed in writing.

If you are dissatisfied with the outcome you can write to:

The Chief Executive Officer
Our Lady of Consolation Aged Care & Services Ltd
32 Evans Road,
Rooty Hill, NSW 2766

The Chief Executive Officer may ask for that the matter be reviewed or may refer the matter to mediation.

Clients and their representatives may also make an external complaint.

Through the NSW Community Services (Complaints, Reviews and Monitoring) Act 1993 (CRAMA), NDIS participants are able to make complaints about service providers in New South Wales to the Ombudsman New South Wales;

NSW Ombudsman’s Office
Level 24 580 George Street
Sydney NSW 2001
(Letters should be marked ‘Confidential’)
Telephone: (02) 92861000 or
Toll-free (outside Sydney metropolitan area) 1800 451 524

Whilst OLOC would prefer to have the opportunity to resolve all complaints directly in the first instance, OLOC also respects the right of clients and their representatives to make an external complaint.