Dear Staff Member,
Starting this Saturday 28 August 2021, all authorised workers entering or leaving a Covid-19 area of concern need to register for a travel permit with Service NSW.
The registration process will take you ten minutes, assuming that you have an active Service NSW account and access to the internet on your phone or via an internet browser.
When you’ve completed the process, Service NSW will send a proof of registration to the email address associated with your Service NSW Account. This proof of registration is a pdf which includes your key details and a QR Code.
If you do not have service NSW account, you can create one first by following this link:
If you have a service NSW account, follow the link below:
And follow these steps:
- Check your home address on that page.
- Click ‘Register to travel within NSW’ on the grey dropdown box.
- Click ‘Register Online’ and login to your Service NSW Account and fill out the registration form.
After completing these three steps, check the email address associated with your Service NSW account to find your proof of registration pdf.
- Starting Saturday, you will need to keep a copy of your permit with you when you travel to and from work (or for work), and present it to a Police Officer if requested.
- Currently, the maximum length of time for a permit is 14 days, so you will need to renew your permit every 2 weeks on the same website.
Service NSW has a support line 137788 if you run into any problems creating an account or registering your permit.
Administrative Support Manager