The Trustees of the Franciscan Missionaries of Mary is the sole member of the company and appoints the Board.
The Company is limited by guarantee, as well as being a registered Public Benevolent Institution with Deductible Gift Recipient status with the Australian Tax Office. Donations made to the organisation over $2.00 are tax deductible.
The corporate structure has been developed to assist the Franciscan Missionaries of Mary with the implementation of the Mission. The corporate structure consists of a Board of Directors and a number of Board sub-committees. The Board appoints the Chief Executive Officer.
Our Lady of Consolation Aged Care & Services seeks to be a vibrant Christian community creatively living out its mission, consistent with the traditions of Franciscan Missionaries of Mary and serving those most in need.
We strive to be
- Providing an excellent level of care and service to our residents and clients;
- innovative in our care of those we serve creating new and appropriate ways to enrich their lives;
- proactive in our advocacy of justice and equity for older people and especially for women;
- dynamic in our response to emerging needs in a changing and complex world;
- industrious in our stewardship of financial resources so that we are well placed to accomplish our mission.