Affordable rental accommodation for retired people living in Western Sydney. Our beautiful modern building is a short walk from shops, doctors and public transport in Toongabbie.
Beautifully designed and maintained these one- and two-bedroom apartments combine generous proportions with contemporary style. A sense of community is built-in with an open inviting courtyard, generous common areas, a ground floor cafe and a seniors fitness centre. The building is safe and secure with elevators, garages and residential levels that can only be accessed by intercom or by swipe-key.
- Open plan living spaces that spill out onto private balconies
- A modern kitchen, with a ceramic cooktops and stone bench tops
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
- Split system Daiken air conditioning in lounge and master bedrooms
- Bathrooms with non-slip tiles, larger shower doors and other disability friendly features
- Discreet internal laundry and storage
- Visitor and street parking
- Secure building and carpark entry for tenants
- Secured lift access to resident apartment levels and carpark.
Additional Features: In the building
- Leafy green common areas with shared planter boxes open to tenants for planting
- BBQ and dining areas for tenants who like to entertain
- Views of the beautiful central garden courtyard from each level
- Café perfecto on the ground floor serving great coffee and meals 7.00am to 3.30pm, Monday to Friday
Additional Features: In the suburb
- Close to shopping on Toongabbie’s main street
- Close to public transport (Toongabbie Station on the western line)
- Close to medical care with two medical centres and three pharmacies in walking distance
Join a Healthy community
Our Lady of Consolation’s Get Yourself Moving programs operate exercise classes and personal exercise programs out of a purpose-built facility on the ground floor of the building. If you’re interested in keeping fit; maintaining your historic injury, or recovering from a chronic condition, then a visit to the Get Yourself Moving Team might be for you.
If you'd like more information about 70 Aurelia Street, contact our Customer Liaison Coordinator on (02) 9832 5482