Feedback and Complaints

Our Lady of Consolation welcomes your feedback about our services. We have a number of ways in which you can provide feedback, raise a concern or make a complaint.

If you want to provide general feedback you can speak to any member of staff, speak to the manager or Coordinator of the service or fill in the online form below. For residential care you can also fill in a Concerns, Complaints and Suggestions form at the residential care facility.

If you want to raise a concern or make a complaint we ask that you firstly raise it with the Manager or Coordinator of your service.  That person then has the chance to review the information you have provided, consult staff and investigate further if they need to and to assess what might be the most appropriate response to the concern or complaint raised.

If the matter is not resolved to your satisfaction, or you have further feedback we ask that you please contact the Operations and Development Manager on (02) 9832 5418.

You will receive prompt attention to your feedback and be kept up to date as we review your case. The final outcome will be confirmed in writing.


If for any reason you are dissatisfied with the outcome you can then write to Chief Executive Officer at the following address:


The Chief Executive Officer

Our Lady of Consolation Aged Care & Services Ltd

32 Evans Road,

Rooty Hill

NSW 2766

The Chief Executive Officer may ask for that the matter be reviewed or may refer the matter to mediation.



In the unlikely event that a matter cannot be resolved to your satisfaction or you would prefer to make an external complaint, you can seek assistance from the following agencies depending on which service you receive from us.



The Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission

GPO Box 9819


NSW 2001

(Letters should be marked ‘Confidential’)

Toll-Free: 1800 951 822




A complaint can be made to the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission by:



Feedback Form