Message to staff attending OLOC Christmas Party, Thursday 14 December 2023.
Everything is set for tonight’s Christmas party at West HQ, but I want to quickly highlight a few points that we all need to be aware of so that the night works well for everyone.
- Firstly, if you are feeling unwell or anyone in your family is unwell, you are not to come.
- Secondly, we all need to do a RAT test before we go into tonight’s venue. We can’t afford to have a big Covid spreader event, so we appreciate your patience and cooperation in taking this precaution.
- Staff are not to be up on stage under any circumstances – not singing, not dancing. This is a real safety risk, and the band will be instructed to stop playing if any staff member gets up on stage.
- We all need to drink sensibly throughout the night. Under the guidelines of the club, staff will refuse to serve drinks to anyone that they believe may become intoxicated, but in any case we each need to monitor our own alcohol intake and take it easy.
- We all need to behave sensibly throughout the night and respect other staff.
Thanks for your cooperation, and I hope you all have a great night.
Chief Executive Officer