Set amongst the beautiful gardens of our Rooty Hill campus we offer a range of homes catering to people with different care needs. While we tailor our care to each individual resident it is helpful to understand our homes in terms of High Care, Low Care and Specialist Dementia Care.
Across the campus our staff provide quality professional care in a personable and friendly style that helps people to feel relaxed and at home. We really take the time to understand what you and your family are looking for.
Each room is furnished but it’s your space, so we invite you to decorate it and make it your own. The television in your room has access to eight Foxtel channels for sport, movies and entertainment and a digital noticeboard for social events, clubs and dining updates.
Keep doing the things you love with access to:
- A coffee shop: Café Assissi is open all week, there you can order tea, coffee, cakes, small meals and lunch.
- Beautiful gardens: Award winning gardens and outdoor spaces for everyone to enjoy all year round.
- A hairdressing salon: Tracey’s Cutting Corner offers residents cuts, colours and perms.
- The Art Space: An Art Gallery that exhibits the work of residents who frequent art therapy and the creative arts studio.
- Serenity rooms, are private spaces designed for relaxation and meditation where you can enjoy a range of wellbeing initiatives including aromatherapy.
- Free Wi-Fi for you to stay connected to the special interests and special people in your life.
- The St Helens Cinema: An accessible cinema showing different movies daily.
- A private function space: The Brian Dooley room can be booked by you and your family for special occasions or events.
In addition you’ll have access to communal lounge, dining, and entertainment rooms; private relaxation spaces and gardens that are great for family visits. We take great pride in our gardens so all rooms have a garden view and are within walking distance of green spaces.